Conversation with Abby Schneiderman, Adam Seifer & Gene Newman | In Case You Get Hit By a Bus
JANUARY 7 | 5 PM
REGISTER | BUY THE BOOK
Join us for a live online conversation with Abby Schneiderman, Adam Seifer and Gene Newman, co-authors of In Case You Get Hit By a Bus: How to Organize Your Life Now for When You’re Not Around Later, an easy-to-follow guide designed to help readers take control of modern life’s practical details. This book is for just about everyone and is a way to feel like we have some control over current events.
It’s vital to plan and have conversations with parents and families about how to handle day-to-day responsibilities in the event of an unexpected crisis. Since these conversations can be littered with emotional landmines, this book provides plenty of tips on how to eliminate the fear and stress from these topics and break the ice to get your family talking and planning. This foolproof guide prepares anyone, at any age, to organize their life now, because an organized life is far easier to live and leave behind.
Readers will learn how to:
- Navigate difficult conversations about sensitive subjects with loved ones
- Create a plan for accessing passwords for accounts associated with your day-to-day life
- Document all your assets using a simple financial blueprint
- Gain a full understanding of all the medical directives and legal documents you may need––including Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Trusts
- Create an advance directive that articulates your wishes for end of life medical treatments and designates an individual to ensure those wishes are honored
- Assemble a living memory complete with photos, recipes, and significant stories
Abby Schneiderman, co-founder and co-CEO of Everplans, is an industry expert in the areas of digital estate planning, technology, and consumerism, a Forbes.com Contributor and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and CNBC. Adam Seifer, co-founder and co-CEO of Everplans, has helped create multiple huge online communities and networks and is an inventor on “the social networking patent” now owned by LinkedIn. Gene Newman serves as Everplans’ editorial and education director and has spent his career as a writer, editor, and content leader for Maxim.com, Hachette Filipacchi Digital, and other lifestyle properties.
We invite you to support the authors by purchasing a copy of the books from Browseabout Books by clicking HERE. Call-in orders are accepted at (302) 226-2665 or you can stop by the store to purchase a copy. For store hours, please visit their website. Each copy purchased comes with a signed archival bookplate.
NOTE: this meeting is being conducted through Zoom. You MUST REGISTER to receive instructions for joining the meeting.
This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.