The Diabetes Code (Kobo eBook)
- Fung’s previous book The Obesity Code has sold more than 100,000 copies in print, and 50,000 ebooks.
- There are multiple facebook pages dedicated to his work (including a group dedicated to the Obesity Code diet with 24k members, and Fung Shweigh, a fan page, with 9000 members).
- Fung has appeared on Fox News and has been interviewed, or had his work mentioned, in Forbes, The Atlantic, Reader’s Digest and The New York Post.
- Foreword by Nina Teicholz is an investigative journalist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Big Fat Surprise.
- More than 29 million people in the United States have diabetes, and 86 million adults – more than one in three U.S. adults – have prediabetes.
- Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the United States
- Millions of American's can't afford the health costs for diabetes prescription medications