Communicate Better with Everyone (HBR Working Parents Series) (Kobo eBook)
Everything working parents need to communicate effectively with everyone, from managing difficult conversations with your boss, to saying no, to framing issues to gain buy-in and support.
- Addresses communication through the lens of working parenthood—and all the key audiences and stakeholders that entails.
- Provides practical tips and advice for working parents for how they can succeed in taking care of work needs and family needs.
- Includes a mix of recognizable experts with new voices to give readers a variety of angles and guidance.
- Includes real-life examples that readers can relate to and see that they're not alone in their struggles.
- Provides a quick reading experience with highlighted tips and summary boxes for the busy parent.
- Introduction from Daisy Dowling, working parent expert and author of WorkParent.
Audience: Parents at all stages of their lives—from those juggling young children and babies to folks who are handling the teenage years and beyond. Parents of all family structures (married, unmarried, partnered, living in multigenerational homes), and for both knowledge workers and those earning hourly wages.