HBR's 10 Must Reads on Nonprofits and the Social Sectors (featuring "What Business Can Learn from Nonprofits" by Peter F. Drucker) (Kobo eBook)
This book provides essential leadership and management ideas that are unique to or critically relevant to running successful nonprofit organizations at any level.
Leading experts such as Peter Drucker, Clayton Christensen, Muhammad Yunus, and Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Roger Martin, and Sheryl Sandberg provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Choose the right problem to solve.
- Scale and increase impact.
- Work better with corporate partners.
- Get the most out of your board of directors.
- Use nonprofit status as a competitive advantage.
- Avoid burnout in your passionate employees.
- Understand why nonprofit organizations are different--and when they're not.
- Become an extraordinary force for good.
Audience: Nonprofit managers, leaders, board members, and staff. Social entrepreneurs. Corporate lifers looking to give back. Anyone in the philanthropic sector. Secondary audiences are those in the education, healthcare, and public sectors.