The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally (Paperback)
Available to Order
- Fung's previous book The Obesity Code has sold more than 100,000 copies in print, and 50,000 ebooks.
- There are multiple facebook pages dedicated to his work (including a group dedicated to the Obesity Code diet with 24k members, and Fung Shweigh, a fan page, with 9000 members).
- Fung has appeared on Fox News and has been interviewed, or had his work mentioned, in Forbes, The Atlantic, Reader's Digest and The New York Post.
- Foreword by Nina Teicholz is an investigative journalist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Big Fat Surprise.
- More than 29 million people in the United States have diabetes, and 86 million adults - more than one in three U.S. adults - have prediabetes.
- Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death in the United States
- Millions of American's can't afford the health costs for diabetes prescription medications
About the Author
Dr. Jason Fung is a New York Times-bestselling author whose books include The Obesity Code, The Diabetes Code, The Obesity Code Cookbook, The PCOS Plan, Life in the Fasting Lane, and The Complete Guide to Fasting (co-authored with Jimmy Moore). Dr. Fung completed medical school at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in nephrology at the University of California. Dr. Fung is also the co-founder of The Fasting Method, a program to help people lose weight and reverse Type 2 Diabetes naturally with fasting. He lives in Toronto. Nina Teicholz is an investigative journalist and author of the New York Times-bestseller The Big Fat Surprise, which upended the conventional wisdom on saturated fat and was named Best Book of the Year by the Economist and the Wall Street Journal, among others. She has also contributed to many publications, including the New York Times, Washington Post, New Yorker, and Economist.