The Enrolled Agent Tax Consulting Practice Guide: Learn How to Develop, Market, and Operate a Profitable Tax and IRS Representation Practice (Paperback)
The main issue that tax practitioners face is how to grow and promote their practices. In talking with tax professionals, their questions are always the same:
"How do I build up my client base?"
"Are engagement letters really necessary?"
"How do I encourage more client referrals?"
"How much should I charge for services?"
"How do I FIRE a bad client?"
This book offers real answers to all of these burning questions. You will read multiple interviews with established, highly profitable EAs. You will hear how other EAs keep their practices profitable and keep clients (and money) rolling in. This book covers:
1. Marketing techniques for enrolled agents
2. How to use the internet and social networking to boost your community profile
3. How to find profitable IRS representation cases
4. How to avoid deadbeat clients
5. How to get lucrative referrals from other professionals and much more
If you have the tax knowledge and a desire to succeed in this business, this book will help you realize your own success.
About the Author
Christy is an Enrolled Agent, Accredited Business Accountant, and a writer. She is the author of many books on taxation and bookkeeping. She has a private tax practice in Sacramento, CA.