Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $7.69
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $16.49
Hold on to your broomsticks! Disaster-prone Mildred Hubble’s first three magical mishaps are now available in one volume.
How many catastrophes can Mildred Hubble cause in her first three terms at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches?
The Worst Witch
Mildred’s just getting by at school — until she makes an enemy of the teacher’s pet!
The Worst Witch Strikes Again
Mildred’s supposed to help the new student — but showing Enid Nightshade the ropes is no easy task!
A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
Mildred is determined to lose her embarrassing reputation — but an enchanted frog has other ideas.
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.