A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $7.69
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $16.49
Catch up on Mildred Hubble’s magical adventures at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches with these reissued editions featuring energetic new covers.
Mildred gets off to a good start in her second year at Miss Cackle’s Academy, but her sworn enemy, Ethel Hallow, is plotting misfortune, setting Mildred up for a very bad spell, indeed.
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.